- Login to your email account through My.Georgiasouthern.edu.
- Click on the `MyApps ( Email, Docs, Sites, Calendar, Talk )` link in the portal.
- Now that you have your email open, look at the top right corner for an icon consisting of 9 little boxes (similar to a Rubik’s cube).
- In the drop down menu, select `Drive`.
- With Google Drive now open, locate the `Shared with Me` link in the left hand menu, or if you know the name of the file/folder, try searching for the file/folder name instead.
- Once you have located the file or folder that is shared with you, select it by clicking on the check box to the left of the file/folder name.
- You should now see a button under the search bar to `Add to My Drive`. Click the button.
- If the Google Drive application is installed on your computer, it should appear on your local drive shortly.