Work Request

Submitting a Request

If you are a student living in a residence hall and are having Internet, Wireless, or GSTV trouble, please submit a work request online through VIGIL.

Please note that if you have other problems in your residence hall room, you should go to iServiceDesk and choose to submit a facilities work request for room repairs.

Problem Resource Website
Internet, Wireless, or GSTV trouble VIGIL
Room/Residence Hall Repairs iServiceDesk